Change your card info, change your payment info, fix a failed payment, or cancel your account.
You may get a notice that your payment has failed, or you might just need to update your card in the system. Failed payments are usually due to credit or debit cards expiring and that kind of thing. Here’s how to change a card:
- For a failed payment, follow the link in the email that says “Pay Now” (see image below) or if you just want to change your card, find the most recent email notification of a renewal and follow the link (the order# is the link).
- You will be directed to your account page. The system will ask you for your password. If you have forgotten it, just reset it.
- Get back to your account page and make whatever changes you’d like to your method of payment.
- Follow the link from your original email or from one of the monthly account emails about your subscription payment. The link is going to be the “Order #”
- If you can’t remember your password, you can reset it.
- Choose “cancel” as needed.
I’d love to be able to help you with this but cannot. Your account is secured and I do not have access to your payment information.
If you absolutely cannot figure this out, let me know.
Thanks for taking the time to do this!